Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Can't win for losing! If you can read this - it's a miracle!

(After reading this, be sure to go back to yesterday's post, which did not show up on people's sidebars!  https://roadtrip-06.blogspot.com/2020/09/up-bcs-sunshine-coast-headed-for.html)

 After battling with the Blogger editor idiosyncrasies, I finally get a half-decent looking post together.  I published it yesterday.  Of course, Blogger doesn't bother showing the new post on anyone's side bar, so NO ONE gets to see it!

The blog had exactly four visits since then.  Three of them were me - checking on it.  Real-time visitor list shows me in Winnipeg, so that's working really well too!

If no one can read what I write; did I actually write anything?

I think in the future (if I bother) I'll just print it out and use it to line Hailey's litter box.  You'll have to ask her if you want to read it.



 

Now, go back and read the post from yesterday!



5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:56 am

    Glad I got to read both this one and yesterday's.Hope future ones work ok for you.
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are still here. :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've noticed other Blogs not climbing our sidebar but if your readers want to check they simply need to click on your link and it should bring it up. I call that going through the back door.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your travels.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many people are having problems with Blogger. It sure seems messed up. I hope it gets fixed soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still use OLW and not blogger... but I see your blog!

    ReplyDelete